Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just wanna paint!

This past saturday I joined Jordan at his new shop for some serious business! His plan was to simply paint the roof of the Falcon wagon. It all started with a trip to Subway for $5 worth of sandwhichy goodness. Next to the local discount micro-mart in Lil Mexico for three sets of lace table settings with service for 12, what followed was our very first attempt at a kustom laced paintjob, check it out.....
The shop truck always creates quite a stir in the community, screaming mobile car wash crews, the look of confusion on the faces of pedestrians and motorist alike, and random thumbs up here and there...
Another $5 spent...
Although it's been over five years since I picked up a paint gun, it proved to be just like riding a bike, it all came back to me except the safety part.
Jordan showed a lack of concern for his safety and health as well
Test pig: 1961 Ford Falcon wagon



The layout
Damn, my arm was sore, like I said, it's been a while.
A dinner table fit for a king!
The sun always sets faster than anticipated
Sweet dreams little guys...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I should give you guys my Pontiac to paint up Watson style...


    ~Bryant

    ReplyDelete