Monday, December 14, 2009

David Mann Chopperfest 2009

Chopperfest was pretty dope considering how shitty the weather was leading up to it.... Some friends and I cruised it. I took my son, Sammy, it's hard to "brainwash" (w/ cars & bikes) a kid when you only have him on Sundays, maybe it's for the best, ha ha. Met some cool people, got some cool pics, and we saw a pigeon get smashed... it was a blast!






This one (above) is pretty close to what my uncle's Pan looked like back in the late '70's-early '80's (the 'flake orange/chrome anyways...) if memory serves, and it often does. It has gone through many changes over the years, he still has it, it's still mint, and it will be mine (I hope)! I'll post on it when I get some pics from him.







3 comments:

  1. I love all the pics of Sammy, he is getting so big. I wish we would have seen you guys there, but we were there when the sun was rising... it was a good time. I found out that every bike I admired was a triumph...maybe I'll be on one in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is sammy knealing down to take that pic with Max?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You early birds need to start sleeping in a little, ha ha. and yes, Senorita, you absolutely need a sickle!

    ReplyDelete