Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm back....






Took the Cadillac to Ruben's Tire in Santa Paula for a good old fashion spring heating. This takes about a half hour and nothing has to come apart and it's very reasonable(about $60 for front/back). Ruben Jr does this and he has been doing it for many years. I had him take it down about three inches, I have to rearrange the rear air shock lever before I can do the rear. I'll be down there in the next few weeks, so it's coming. While he was torching, he told me that back in the day, they used to lower a car EVERYDAY! That's a lot of lowriders, where the hell did they go? I had Betsy done there back in '96 and she rode just fine for eight years with a great ride. If you live anywhere near Ventura county, why not stop and say hi to Ruben and have adjust your springs while you're there, there's no reason not to....

No comments:

Post a Comment